Support for SAJFS
For the hundreds of clients SAJFS has served, we were there when the winds of adversity blew the hardest.
We were there for the low-income client with disabilities who is determined to lead a dignified, meaningful life.
We were there for the senior client with health problems that make it difficult for her to get to medical appointments on her own.
We were there for the young adult returning to college who has relied on SAJFS not just for our food bank, financial aid, and transportation assistance, but also for our advocacy in her pursuit of an emotional support animal to mitigate her chronic fatigue and anxiety.
At its core, SAJFS is about putting the finest values of our Jewish community to work for those who face hardship. We hear frequently from clients that our support, advocacy, and concrete assistance make a clear and positive difference in their lives. Your financial support makes this essential work possible.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and all donations are tax-deductible. Any gift can be made in honor or in memory of someone you love, and we will send the appropriate acknowledgement. Make a secure online donation today!
About our funds:
- General Fund donations are applied to the agency’s areas of greatest need.
- The Deborah Ann Press Luncheon Fund supports monthly JFS Luncheons, which provide seniors (and others) with opportunities for socializing and learning together.
- The George M. Kohn PJ Library Fund supports subscriptions to the PJ Library program, which provides high-quality, Jewish-themed children’s books at no cost to Inland Northwest families raising Jewish kids. This fund also helps JFS organize special events for PJ Library families.
Other ways to give:
- By check, payable to SAJFS and mailed to: 1322 E. 30th Ave., Spokane, WA 99203
- Donations of shelf-stable/nonperishable food items help keep our food bank well stocked.
- You can support us through the AmazonSmile program.
- You may donate a vehicle to benefit SAJFS through the CARS program.
However you choose to contribute, we thank you very much for your support.